Decorate your lovely home with the iconic Parthenon and the Caryatid.
The Parthenon & the Caryatids are iconic parts of Ancient Greek history & culture. The Parthenon is an architectural masterpiece and was built in 447 BC (...pretty old...) as a temple dedicated to the goddess Athena. The Caryatids are gorgeous sculpted female figures serving as architectural support (like a pillar) to the entablature of classical buildings.
- A high quality canvas printed and stretched by hand in-house in the UK.
- Original design exclusive to the Hellena shop - not sold in stores!
- Lots of colours and sizes available.
- 24mm thick frame.
- Gallery wrap style (design wraps around the canvas edges).
- Printed using UV ink cured under a UV lightbar.
- Printed onto 260gsm polyester canvas.
- We process orders daily.
- Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com and we're very happy to help. Thank you.