Contrary to the Caryatids carrying heavy classical buildings on their beautiful heads, this tote bag serves as an easy carryall and maybe the Caryatid can help you share the weight... only if you ask nicely. :)
100% Eco-Friendly, 100% practical!
- FREE Shipping! (It can't get better than this... 😎)
- Original design exclusive to the Hellena shop - not sold in stores!
- The Blackest Black Colour!
- Great for Shopping!
- 100% cotton.
- Carry/shoulder straps (67cm long).
The Parthenon & the Caryatids are iconic parts of Ancient Greek history & culture. The Parthenon is an architectural masterpiece and was built in 447 BC (...pretty old...) as a temple dedicated to the goddess Athena. The Caryatids are gorgeous sculpted female figures serving as architectural support (like a pillar) to the entablature of classical buildings. Both the Parthenon and the Caryatid are depicted on this classy tote bag!
- We process orders daily.
- Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com and we're very happy to help. Thank you.